Sunday, September 25, 2011

Bubbles.

There's lots to say about my little mini... She talks, and talks, and talks, and talks. She wakes up happy. She loves to be "rough-housed". She has not lost an OUNCE of hair. She is snuggly and loving and so so sweet. She loves her Daddy, and listening to him laugh makes her LAUGH. She rolled at three months, and is now an expert. She loves baths, and walks, and toys.

Just an example of one of her many new discoveries - I'm so glad I got a small video of this. The bubbles have already calmed down and she's back to constant babbling and cooing. But the bubbles were quite constant for about a week. Very serious, slobbery, persistent bubble blowing. She is quite hilarious.



1 comment:

ksb said...

I love love love bubbles! and my Rae and her parents too!