Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Terrible blogger here. I mean, seriously. I blog once a year, and my first blog is ALWAYS focused on what a terrible blogger I am. But this blog thing drives me nuts - I love writing, but I am OCD, and I am not smart enough to figure out the blogger format, and it drives me absolutely bonkers! I end up spending 10 minutes writing and 45 minutes formatting, ARGH! So here goes, no editing here. Just going to vomit out my thoughts from now on and NOT WORRY about how they look. Annual Clark Family Update (Again, since I only seem to blog once a year): We are GOOD. I quit my terrible job and now work from home. Still working my butt off, but making my own schedule, VERY much enjoying the people I work with, and just loving the life choice of happiness over stress! My hubby is GOOD as well - he is in a higher stress role for the department, so we say a lot of prayers to keep him going strong while he figures out what's next. I'm so proud of him - he's moving towards his college degree (was on the Dean's list last semester), and truly is a wonderful father. He is my equal in our home, and I love being his teammate. The kiddo is about the most hilarious little person I know. She is super sassy, but is FULL of hugs and kisses and loves. She is a Momma's girl, but definitely plays her daddy when she needs to. She talks and talks and talks, and probably has the vocabulary of a four year old. She loves reading and playing with babies and purses and tutus, but also is going to be a total athlete and will play "ball" for an hour! She loves her Mimi (actually is pretty obsessed with Mimi), Papa, Grandpa, Nani, Papi, and all the other people in her life that love her dearly. She is my little best friend, and I am so grateful to have her in my life. Claire is good and I've actually heard she is less fat than she was! She's great with Rae and her "crazy eyes" show up less and less as she gets more and more used to a baby all up in her business. So with our many jobs(I work at ExcelHC, but also have decided to BLAST out selling skinny wraps, which has been very fun and exhausting, we have rental homes/investment properties, and like I said, Aaron is in school almost full-time) and activities and crazy ideas and plans and dreams.... we are a TINY bit busy and sometimes exhausted. But the Clark family is overall - GOOD. :) Happy Tuesday!

No comments: